Get my latest newsletters!

Subscribe to prayforsarah

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Remember how I asked you to say a prayer for my safety on the roads?

Today I somehow ended up in the wrong lane on my way home from work and ended up on the slip road to Marif (I have no idea where Marif is), I turned off that road New Shahama which I do know where it is, whilst driving around randomly I found a supermarket (not a western one - an Indian type one) where I found rambutans (I just ate one which was very exciting they taste so good!) but anyway back to the point, after that I couldn't find may way back to the right road except for going in the wrong direction so in then end I did that, went back to Old Shahama (near where I work) then went up the slip road, round the roundabout, and down onto the road the correct direct, managed to change lane to avoid going to Marif. A while after that I passed an accident where a car's tyre had blown and the car had hit another car.
So maybe all this being lost had a purpose (or infact two purposes): I avoided being in an accident and I got to eat rambutans. God is Great!