Get my latest newsletters!

Subscribe to prayforsarah

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Things I am thankful for

  • For the sunshine.

  • For Kurt being able to fix my sunglasses.

  • For my hotel room - I have somewhere to live and it's more than many people have

  • Anke being able to follow my terrible driving to crossroads - the road works change each week and I get confused about where to go.

  • Tony and Brell going on a trip to Cameroon today - preach it brothers!

  • For the food at work - there's lots of salad and today I had a chocolate dessert!

  • That we figured out what mistake it was I was making at work which was messing everything up. I'm so glad because now I know - I won't do it again! I felt so bad because I didn't only mess up my diagrams, I messed up Emmanuel's as well. :-(

  • The girls at work, they are really supportive when I mess up - see previous point!

  • That I get to see camels on the way to work most days.

  • That my practising the orchestra music on the viola actually paid off and I could play a lot more notes at the last rehearsal.

  • Hugs from the folks at church - makes me feel like I really belong!