Get my latest newsletters!

Subscribe to prayforsarah

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Monday, June 21, 2004

OK OK I've had lots of complaints about not blogging so I'm back!

Exciting news is that I've actually applied to join either the Doulos or the Logos 2 - ships which sail around the world with and international crew and sharing a message of peace with everyone it meets! If I get in I'll be off on 30th August which is very soon! see http://www.om.org - it's operation mobilisation that is the organisation which runs the ships and loads of other stuff too.

In other news I've done lots of Scouting, Guiding, Church and Orchestra stuff and looking forward to the National Scout and Guide Symphony Orchestra tour of Estonia. We're doing a concert in the UK before we go so please come along! High Cross Church Camberely (Surrey) 7.30pm 31st July contact djnsgso@yahoo.co.uk for tickets.

I'm now going to try and update all the links to other blogs as lots of people have new blogs - welcome to the world of Blogging James!

No comments: