Get my latest newsletters!

Subscribe to prayforsarah

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Friday, April 30, 2004

Well hello again, I've quit the whole breakfast cereal thing as I got bored of it so now I'm doing weightwatchers which is OK except apparently I don't eat enough and also I don't have any scales so it's rather difficult to measure success if any! Anyway stuff the diet I have a great weekend ahead of me - I'm off to my first ever rugby match tomorrow (I've never even been to a football match!) it's the Army vs. Navy at Twickenham which should be amazing - we're supporting the Navy as we're going with some Navy officer friends but the Army are the clear favourites to win but you never know!

Then I'm off to see dog racing and hopefully not lose too much money as we know nothing about it at all and then after that (depending on what state I'm in!) off to a Pirates of the Caribbean themed party. Don't have a costume or anything and don't know if I'll get home at any point in the day to change or anything but I think I'm just going to take out lots of money in the morning and then just go with the flow and not worry about it!

Then it will take Sunday and Monday to recover I think! I'll go to church Sunday morning and then after that I think me and my housemates might play some board games or play monopoly on the games cube which is soooooo much quicker than in the real life game because you all have your turns simultaneously and it does your rent automatically and you don't have the frustration of someone landing on Mayfair when you own it and have a hotel on it but you didn't notice! Anyway now I'm rambling so have a great bank holiday everyone!

No comments: