Get my latest newsletters!

Subscribe to prayforsarah

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Well sometimes the links show and sometimes they don't. Ah well never mind!
I had a great time with Susie's hen night last Friday there were some very bemused waiters, taxi drivers, traffic wardens and street cleaners and that's all I'll say!
This was swiftly followed by the Sagga AGM which was great fun - I got to play the violin at a 40th wedding anniversary barn dance and then we managed to get through the AGM bit and elect officers, discuss and debate everything under the sun and still everybody is talking to each other more or less. I'm going to have a play with some html and see if I can link to other blogs now.
Oh and the jeans challenge is kind of going OK - doesn't really work on weekends but I think I'll stick with it during the week - dunno if I've lost weight but it certainly saves time shopping, cooking and washing up!

No comments: